S2S has extended its pastoral counseling work to local individuals, couples and businesses. Ray’s BA in Psychology and MEd in Mental Health Counseling, coupled with his unique personal history has helped to prepare him for the multifaceted needs of pastoral care and counseling.
Pastoral Counseling provides a safe, objective, confidential and compassionate atmosphere where personal or relational problems can be discussed.
Pastoral Care provides spiritual, emotional, and relational support, guidance or life coaching to couples or individuals. The goal is to increase and strengthen skills that will lead to healthier relationships and a more productive, balanced, and abundant life.
Areas of Focus Include:
- Marriage and family difficulties
- Strengthening interpersonal relationships in which you participate
- Finding spiritual meaning and direction
- Guilt, shame, low self-esteem, a sense of failure or lack of fulfillment
- Resolving the gap between personal expectations and reality
- Premarital counseling
- Loss and grieving
- Lifestyle stress
- Managing transitions through the stages of life
Call:904-710-7720 for more information